Who are we?
Back in 1990, the representatives of a remarkable group of engineers laid the foundations of what we call today AICPS (Romanian Association of Structural Design Engineers).
The future generations of engineers, constantly invested in developing their mentor’s social and cultural inheritance, and managed to gather almost 1000 active members, making AICPS the largest structural engineering professional community in Romania.
The actions of AICPS, focus in two main directions:
- To promote professional ethics, through the constant interaction between engineers and other professionals, directly involved in the process of ensuring and improving the quality in construction.
- To build a strong community of professionals, through which engineers in Romania could have a voice. We aim to change the way society sees structural engineers, by changing the way structural engineers see themselves. Therefore, by creating an environment in which they can exchange information, share experiences and keep themselves up to date with the latest news and technologies, AICPS trains engineers in the spirit of being proud of the career they’ve chosen. This approach is based on the idea that, once we become aware of the power we have as engineers, to prevent disasters through our designs, people will follow to believe in our power to improve their quality of life.
- Keeping professionals up to date in terms of codes and regulations through social media
- Working groups for improving construction codes and regulations
- Courses, learning sessions and webinars, by engineers to engineers
- Internships for students
- Annual Conferences
- AICPS Review magazine
Who are our members?
AICPS addresses to the entire engineering community, starting with the youngest engineers to be up certified professionals in the field.
- Honorific Membership
- Student Membership
- Collective Membership (Companies)
- Associate Membership
- General Membership
- Certified Professionals Membership
AICPS Member Benefits
- Grow your network of build environment professionals at conferences and other related events, as a representative of AICPS
- Enhance your career developement by taking advantage of our knowledge resources
- Get access to the AICPS Review magazine and keep yourself up to date to the latest news and technologies in the field
- Be a part of the working groups in charged with developing and improving the national codes and regulations
- Register to obtain Certification in your field of expertise
- Count on AICPS community guidance and assistance for any kind of professional need
Șos. Pandurilor, nr. 94, București, sector 5, incinta AEDIFICIA CARPAȚI, corp B, et. 1
Mobil: 0788 359 696